Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Pics from the set - yes we are STILL filming #10




Agent Emes #10 (now called "The Karrupter") is still filming.
Yes - you heard me correctly. 85% finished in editing, but last 15% is still yet to be filmed.
So we have been squeezing days in as schedules and weather permits.
I am down to a skeleton crew at this point, as the funds have dried up.
And - if anyone has been following the weather these days - it's been quite cold this winter.

So here are a few pics from last week's shoot inside an abandoned brake manufacturing warehouse. It was freezing and dusty and late.


Our Cinematographer, Doug Stanczak
Contrary to popular belief, Yissachar actually performs his own stunts in Agent Emes. Here he is, about to turn a doorknob.



Even in the middle of a take, if someone calls out "dinner is here", everything stops.


Enjoy. I think I'll post a teaser scene shortly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

when is the new episode coming out???!!! please answer my question !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! double please

Anonymous said...

why is he opening a doornob please tell me wihout givving it out Please answer quikly my email is mendelmeretsky@gmail.com